A tree of the Pinaceae family, the cedar first grew in the atlases of North Africa. Light and sturdy, cedar wood is a favourite of carpenters and cabinet-makers.
Its natural fragrance makes it a good insect repellent, and the Egyptians used its resin to embalm their dead. In aromatherapy, cedar oil fends off anxiety.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.