From crackling sap to balmy resin. Smoky wood to sun-seared stone. Purple dusk to ink-black night. Aedes de Venustas’ seventh scent explores the age-old landscape of Africa in a tribute to ancient ebony…Grenadille D’Afrique.
Grenadille d’Afrique expresses not only its namesake tree, but also the primal landscape in which it grows. Intriguingly described as “fossilized wood rubbed in a vanilla accord”, this strongly contrasted composition sets its dark heart off with luminous notes.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, lavender
- Middle Notes: Juniper, violet
- Base Notes: African blackwood accord, cistus labdanum, vetiver, milky white tea accord, musk
- Olfactive Family: Balsamic wood
- Perfumer: Alberto Morillas
- Created: 2016
Free U.S. shipping for orders over $50