NEZ Book of Perfume
For an Olfactory Culture
The team from Nez, the olfactory magazine, invites you on a very special journey to explore perfume in all its facets, delving into the heart of a fascinating yet little-known world. This book lifts the curtain on the best kept secrets of perfumery, answering all your questions about the world of smell:
- How does the sense of smell work?
- How has perfumery developed over the centuries?
- Where do perfume ingredients come from?
- What does a perfumer do?
- How is a fragrance created, developed, and produced?
- How is mainstream perfumery shaped by marketing?
- What is the role of independent perfumery?
- What happens to a perfume after it is launched?
- How do I educate my nose and become a knowledgeable perfume lover?
And much more.