She’s also called “true lavender” and grows wild on the hills of Southern France. Purple shrubs of green grey leaves, lavender’s fragrant flowers stand up straight,
defying the elements with their colourful spikes. Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and heals. Lavender is a grand and generous flower.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
How to maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.