Behind a matte, soft pink glass, perfumes of Damascus rose and spearmint bond. Known as the "Queen of Flowers", the Damascus rose was praised in Syria for the finesse of its scent, its elegance and its exquisite corolla of petals. Celebrated since Antiquity, from China to Persia, and Europe to Maghreb, the rose proves once again that it is the symbol of love, beauty, and their combined frailty. By contrast, spearmint offers freshness with its deep green serrated leaves and cob-shaped pink or lilac flowers. Characteristic from North Africa's souk markets and palaces, it stands out with its exhilarating and subtle scent.
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm: 7.5 cm
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.