The tomato, a berry of the Solanaceae family, is one of the most popular fruits in the world. Few people know that it was first grown in South America, and that its name comes from the Inca “tomalt”. Sweet and fleshy, whether in the fruit basket or veggie pot, the tomato agrees with our palates, but not all palates agree on how to pronounce it. I say tomato…
Weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm Ø: 7.5 cm
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Made in France