Renaissance Glove Exfoliating Kit
- Exfoliates, unclogs and deeply cleanses the skin
- Eliminates dead skin
- Releases ingrown hairs and helps prepare the skin for hair removal
- Eliminates dry skin
- Reveals soft, smooth and glowing skin
- Revives the skin's natural radiance
- Oxygenates the skin and activates the blood microcirculation, for an invigorated body
- Regenerates and purifies the skin
- Promotes a long-lasting and even tan
- Easily removes self-tanner
- Helps reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris: the result of an overproduction of keratin that blocks hair follicles and forms small red pimples on the surface of the skin
- Promotes the reduction of the appearance of small imperfections, scars, cellulite and stretch marks
DOUBLE SIDED FACE ACCESSORY:
- Removes make-up with the soft side
- Evens out skin tone with the exfoliating side
- Promotes smooth shaving for men
- Optimizes absorption and effectiveness of cosmetics
- Softens the skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and large pores
FOR DAILY USE
Regular, gentle exfoliation for clean and soft skin.
- Wet and apply a shower gelon the body mitt or makeup remover on the face accessory.
- Rub gently while massaging.
- Rinse your body and glove. Hang your accessory and let it air dry.
FOR WEEKLY USE
A deep exfoliation takes up to 8 minutes.
- Relax for a few minutes in a lukewarm bath or shower to allow the pores of the skin to dilate. Do not use soap or other hygiene products unless it is our Rose Bath Salts.
- Wet the glove in water for 30 seconds then wring it out by rolling it up and down.
- Turn off the water in the shower or get out of the bath. Your skin should be moist, but not wet.
- Start rubbing firmly the skin with the glove: from bottom to top on the limbs and back, and with circular movements on the chest, shoulders, buttocks and knees. You will observe the skin rolling and the dead cells peeling off.
- Rinse the body and the glove. Hang your accessory to let it dry naturally.
Wash the glove before first use.
Rinse off with lukewarm water after each use.
Hang to dry (dries quickly).
Machine washable in cold water, without bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
PLEASE NOTE: It is normal for the glove to shrink a little after the first wash or the first use.
Use the glove regularly for optimal results. Despite the premium manufacturing, it is normal for the glove to wear out and lose roughness over time and depending on how often you use it. This is why it is recommended to replace it on average every three (3) months. The Renaissance Glove is a personal hygiene item. It is not recommended to share your glove with a family member. Can be used from the age of 7.
During the first exfoliations, avoid rubbing too vigorously in the same place.
Do not use on irritated, burned skin or on wounds.