We are committed to safety at Bellini’s
We have new guidelines to follow government guidelines and prioritize safety. We have also taken the following extra precautions:
We will be sanitizing regularly, taking forehead temperature checks, limiting the number of clients in the studio, and we ask that you wait in your car until we call you for your appointment. In addition, we ask that you:
- Stay home if you are ill
- Wear a mask inside the studio
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from others
- Please wash or sanitize your hands when you enter
- Testers are available and we ask that we handle them for you
Extra Charge per Client
We require an extra 15 minutes in between each client to clean the room and change our PPE. Therefore, we will be adding a $20 charge per client (not each individual appointment, just between clients).
We will ask you the following questions before your appointment. Please do not come inside but instead call a health provider if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Please call us to schedule an appointment as space is filling quickly: 503.226.1526. We really appreciate your understanding during this time. We can’t wait to see you all again!
Follow us @bellinispdx for more beauty updates, virtual event invites, and specials! Our goal is to create an experience that connects you to your most beYOUtiful self.
Shop your favorite Bellini's beauty products at www.bellinispdx.com now! Enjoy free shipping and personalized samples on orders over $50!