COVID 19—What we are doing to keep you safe
As cases rise and businesses close, we are dedicated to making sure you are safe while still offering our services.
At the door
- Masks, temperature checks, and hand sanitizer are required for everyone entering our store.
In the store
- We ask all guests to follow social distancing protocols by standing in the designated areas.
- All products, including testers, are to be handled by employees only.
In the treatment room
- Every room is equipped with medical-grade air purifiers that can completely clean the air in 15 minutes.
- Estheticians are dressed in N95 masks as well as face shields for optimal protection.
- All guests getting treatments will be charged an additional $20 fee. This fee allows us to reserve an additional 15 minutes to deep clean and sanitize the room as well as allowing the air purifiers to treat the room.
- We have recently launched an online store! please shop online whenever you can in order to limit contact.
- Guests who shop online can take advantage of our online only specials which change weekly!
Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
Meet The Team
Two decades later, Sonia decided it was time to evolve. Realizing that fragrance was another way for people to express their individual beauty, she created an entirely new beauty experience that includes a parfumerie filled with hard-to-find scents from modern fragrance artists. And with that a name change to Bellini’s Skin + Parfumerie. Besides Bellini’s skin treatments and intoxicating fragrances, they also offer artisan candles, luxurious body products, and many other must-haves for both women and men. While many of the brands we carry are exclusive, our attitude isn’t. Within our comfortable, welcoming space, you’ll truly find something for everyone. So come in, say hello, and explore our sensory playground. We can’t wait to help you discover your most beautiful self.
Abby is an aesthetician apprentice who has recently gotten certified for waxing, and is currently working on her PCA Skin certification. She is originally from Philadelphia, and made her way to Oregon 4 years ago to change her scenery. Abby attended and graduated from The Aveda Institute with a focus on esthetics. She has been part of The Bellini's team since July 2021, and has been very excited and driven in starting her new career as an aesthetician!
Since living in Portland, Abby has discovered her love of skincare, and has established a goal of helping people love and feel comfortable in their skin. After hours she loves cuddling with her cat, watching reality tv, and engaging with pop culture. In addition, Abby is very passionate about mental health and substance abuse reform.
Abby's beauty advice is: "love your skin for it to look lovely."
Eliza (eh-lee-zah) has been a part of The Bellini's Team since August 2021, and has brought a unique perspective to skincare! Having been born in Ukraine and speaking three languages, she spent years studying to be a pharmacist before discovering her love of esthetics. Her goal, much like our own, is to help people bring out their inner beauty by making them more confident in their skin! After years of waxing clients in Russia, she made her way to the United States, where she graduated from the Aveda Institute of Portland. Soon after, Eliza joined Bellini's! During her Apprenticeship, she has discovered her love of extractions and relaxing facial massages.
Her number one piece of beauty advice? "To properly take care of your beauty, you need to start with your heart and soul, otherwise no cosmetics will make a difference!"